Re: AAVSO VSX Guide 8 TDF potential broken outlinking fix

aaronp808 Jun 29, 2011

It is true that certain IP addresses are blocked from visiting AAVSO servers from time to time. This is also true of almost every server on the Internet as it is standard operating procedure for dealing with certain types of security issues. I am neither referring to nor commenting on John's specific case. I just want to state that if anyone has trouble visiting the AAVSO or VSX web sites, please send me a private e-mail. Thanks.

Aaron