RE: Observing Planner to work with Guide

msdeprest May 8, 2011

I love the charts that Guide (slowly but has got better over the years)prints and I use them all the time at the scope. I love the ability to customize them with just the right number of guide-stars to pin-point those faint fuzzies that are right on the edge of my 18" scope's range. I use DSP to plan and log my observing sessions ... and it would be nice for the two program to work together ... that is all I was saying. I am not a programmer so I don't know what it would take ... but after talking with Phyllis, she was willing to do what is necessary to get them to work together, I think she just needed some permissions from Bill and company to get started. Thats kind of what she indicated to me.
Mark S Deprest