Re: [guide-user] Re: Suddenly it wants the CD-ROM!/clobbered 'startup.mar'

Woodchuk Apr 11, 2011

Bill

I'm wondering if the fact I am using a mirror copy of Guide instead of a normally
installed copy on Vista that could have some effect on this problem ??

It was mirrored over from a hard drive that Guide had been installed while using XP
as the OS.

Larry Wood