Just a little problem

Stefano TREVISAN Jun 23, 2010

Hi all,
I' have a little problem, I'm supposed to be able to solve it but clearly my biorhythms are down.
I've the USNO A2 and the UCAC3 installed on my HD.
Why if I put Guide at level 7 (2 deg) or below I see ONLY the GSC data, at level 8 (1 deg) ONLY the UCAC3 data and at level 9 (30 m) or above ONLY the A2 and UCAC3 data but NEVER all together?
I want ALL data available at any level and regulate the visibility of the stars with the magnitude limit.
I know I should set something somewhere but as I said my biorhythms...
Any help is really appreciated.
Cheers Stefano