Von: guide-user@yahoogroups.com im Auftrag von expawoln
Gesendet: Sa 03.04.2010 09:37
An: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [guide-user] Re: Update of comets in guide 8.0

Perhaps you are both right.
It looks to me that if you download from inside Guide8,
it takes the file, Soft02Cmt.txt, and not only changes
the name to soft02cm.txt, it also changes /modifies the
hex code somewhat. I have software that compares both
files. the text your eyes can read is the same, the code
the computer reads is modified, could be something as simple
as Guide8 changes the non_viewed white character at the
end of the line, or could be something more complex, I'm
rusty at reading hex. Also could be that if you DL from
MPC and manually put their Soft02Cmt.txt file into Guide8,
Guide8 might ceonvert it on the fly when it opens, but I
did not check that. what you see is not always what you
get (it helps hackers hack). If someone else mentioned all
this, sorry, I did not read every post re comet update.