Re: [guide-user] ccds.nam

Bill J Gray Nov 23, 2009

Hi Don,

As Bernd indicated, most of the cameras you mention are
included with the current software, which I'd recommend getting
anyway just due to various bug fixes and improvements:

http://www.projectpluto.com/update8.htm

That gets you everything but the Atik cameras. A bit of searching
on their Web site got me some data, but not all (I find camera
manufacturers are sometimes astonishingly bad about telling you the
dimensions of their CCD chips... something you'd expect most people
to want to know.) But some Googling got me the rest of the sizes.
If you download

http://www.projectpluto.com/ccds.zip

(about 21 KBytes) and unZIP it in your Guide folder, you'll
have eight Atik cameras listed in the CCD Frame dialog. (The
data for them is also shown below.)

-- Bill

Camera name CCD chip pix size (um) width height
Atik 16 ICX429AL 8.6 8.3 752 582
Atik 16ic ICX424AL 7.4 7.4 660 494
Atik 16ic-s ICX415AL 8.3 8.3 783 582
Atik 16HR ICX285AL 6.45 6.45 1392 1040
Atik 314E ICX205AL 4.65 4.65 1392 1040
Atik 314L/L+ ICX285AL 6.45 6.45 1392 1040
Atik 4000/4000LE KAI04022 7.4 7.4 2048 2048
Atik 11000 KAI11002 9 9 4032 2688