Re: [guide-user] Re: view of opposition of asteroids in Guide -

alfredo caronia Nov 2, 2009

Hello!

For all and in particular with regard to participants in the debate -
including Riccardo Papini -,i want to open again the discussion concerning
the opposition of the asteroids in order to report software Occult Version 4
and too in order to assess whether we can derive the phase of opposition of
an asteroid or indirectly by the data concerning the phase of conjunction
(useful for studying the phenomenon of the occultation of an asteroid) or
directly through the software itself. For this reason, I attach the part of
the Guide of the Software Occult in relation to the theme! I put in evidence
this opportunity that might be a additional utility in the study of the
positions of asteroids! I hope to be useful in this way, anyway!

Bye!

Alfredo Caronia

Link of the Software

http://www.lunar-occultations.com/iota/occult4.htm