Da: alfredo caronia <alfredoc49@...>
A: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Inviato: Gio 29 ottobre 2009, 9:31:44
Oggetto: Re: [guide-user] view of opposition of asteroids in Guide -

For Riccardo Papini and All of the groop

Riccardo! I thank you for your useful Help!

After your advice I have seen that in the dialog Guide: Extras - Asteroid
Options - there is the possibility of activating the function: - line of
variation in days -. maybe this could be the complete solution to add to
your valuable advice! What do you think?

Bye!

Alfredo Caronia