Re: Incorrect comet Table data

Dave Birmingham Mar 4, 2009

Hi Alan,

I'm a tad late on posting any follow-up but since it appeared to be an issue only I was having it didn't seem haste was a necessity.

With the help of my mentor we identified what I was doing wrong. Apparently downloading both Soft02Unusual.txt and the renamed NEAtod.dat (one as mpcorb.dat and neatod.dat) is what causes Guide to show the double position indicators. I no longer download the former into Guide and things are as they should be.

Thanks for the assistance!

Dave
H53