Re: [guide-user] Still Cannot open Guide Webpage

Laren Dart Jun 4, 2008

LATER: After writing this, I checked my email before posting it, and
found both of my messages plus the others on the same
subject. Sounds like it could be a Yahoo glitch...? LD

Hi Bill,

In addition to my two posts to Alan, I sent a third as follows: "Hi
Alan, Open Guide, click Help/About Guide and it will tell you what
version you're using. Bill will probably pick up on this post
soon." This post did not get to the mail list because I did not
receive my copy. I resent it an hour later, with the same
result. Don't know what happened or if this will help solve the
problem, but I have never failed to get my copy of one of my posts
before. I was able to get the update from the alternate you set up fo Alan.

Larry

At 04:19 PM 6/4/2008, you wrote:

>Hi Alan,
>
>I haven't the foggiest as to why you can't get through to the
>site. As a partial workaround, I've duplicated the update page at
>
><http://home.gwi.net/~pluto/new.htm>http://home.gwi.net/~pluto/new.htm
>
>where you can read about the update and download it.

Laren Dart
http://ldart.got.net