Re: [guide-user] horizontal coord. is very useful for my

Sebastià Torrell Mar 25, 2008

Hi
thanks

I propose

INVERSION MENU

RA/Dec (north up)
Alt/Az (north up)

Alt/Az (north up - block celestial)
RA/Dec (north up - block horizon )

two up options, block in proper coordinates

two down options, in crowned?

( this convert in a planetarium Guide ? maybe )

other options,
is show a orrery,
and simplifyed orbital scheme for asteroids and comets for example