From: Bill J Gray
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Constellation asterisms and figures.

Hi Bertrand,

My apologies! The version I uploaded was compiled with the
OpenWatcom compiler, set to use a DOS extender. As Dario
found, there are ways around this. Still, it makes more
sense for me to post a Win32 version, and I have just done
this. If you download 'constlin.zip' again, and unZIP it,
the new constlin.exe ought to work without troubles.

-- Bill