RE: [guide-user] Changing Asteroids visibility from No to another value crashes GUIDE (MFC Appl. Error)

boucherd@telusplanet.net Aug 7, 2007

MPCORB has changed their format. Unless you have the latest Guide update you may
encountered a problem. I have also written a small program to filter some of the
asteroid and reduce the file to a manageable size, 16 mag is about 2 or 3 mb. If
you wish you can download at, http://www3.telus.net/public/boucherd/main.html
and look for MPC Sorter.

Denis