De : guide-user@yahoogroups.com [mailto:guide-user@yahoogroups.com] De la
part de Christian Sturm
Envoyé : 7 août 2007 04:31
À : guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [guide-user] Changing Asteroids visibility from No to another value
crashes GUIDE (MFC Appl. Error)

Hello,

some weeks ago i set the asteriod visibility to 'off', because i had to make
some pretty pictures where the asteroids disturbs.

now, when switching back to a 'fix' mag or to 'auto' or to 'always on',
guide stops with a MFC application error and asks if I
want to report this to MS.

did I miss messages in this group or is this a problem concerning only me?

thanks for answers

I use:

GUIDE8 as of may, 5th 2007

WinXP SP2

MPCOrb

To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to: