Re: [guide-user] Guide and Vista

Juan Carlos Rosso Jun 5, 2007

Hi Lawrence,

I'm currently running Guide8 with Vista Home Premium. I've just copied a
full installation from a Windows 2000 PC and modified the "guide8.exe"
properties to run them in Windows XP compatibility mode. Just open a
Explorer window (on the Vista PC), locate the Guide directory,
right-click on "guide8.exe", go to "Properties > Compatibility" and
check the appropiate box. The only glitch is that the chart is not drawn
on starting Guide. Just redraw and everything is OK.

I've tried this trick with many software packages and sometimes it works
(not always).

Good luck.

Juan Carlos Rosso
Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain)
Currently under the Southern Cross in Argentina...

Lawrence Harris escribi��: