Re: [guide-user] A view from above

Denis Jun 1, 2007

Here is a easy way,

first go to 'Location' menu and select 'Sun', 'Geocentric position', set
latitude and longitude. Press 'OK'.

Press 'Ctrl-F5'.

A window will ask for the offset.

Enter 60au or whatever distance you desire, press 'OK' and voila.

you are now offset from the Sun.

To return, press Ctrl-F5 and delete distance, reset to Earth, latitude
and longitude, geocentric position.

Denis