Re: Preventing display of selected asteroids

barringtonri Apr 27, 2007

Thanks Bill,

I didn't know that I could open MPCORB.dat as a .txt file with Word.

Actually the intent here is to winnow out some 600 of the brighter
asteroids that I've already viewed to make it easier to identify
those I have yet to visit.

Best regards,

Pete