Re: geomap disappears/29 May version

Ed Wiley Sep 12, 2006

Hi Bill:

I am really looking forward to the update that will allow proper
motion vectors for stars in the UCAC2.0 catalogue. This will be of
great benefit to us double star guys as many of the neglected doubles
are in the UCAC2.0 catalogue and we can take a quick peak to see if
some are candidates for proper motion pairs.

Many thanks for your work on this part of Guide8!

Ed Wiley