From: Bill J Gray
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 5:02 PM
Subject: [guide-user] Update posted/Telrad overlays

Hi folks,

The "in-testing" update is now an "official" update. (Basically,
that just means that I've only gotten a few bug reports of late on the
"in-testing" version, and have fixed those few. The most major one
involved some people running into problems with DSS downloads, despite
the fixes I'd made previously.)

If you go to the Web site, http://www.projectpluto.com, and click
on "Updated software", you should see links to the updated versions and
comments on what has been added. It has been over a year since the
previous "official" update, so that list is a long one. I'd strongly
recommend at _least_ looking over the summary of what's changed. You
may find something nifty there, or at least find out why something
isn't the way it used to be.

Any comments are, as always, welcome.

I may be able to add the "drop-a-Telrad" function without too much
trouble. I didn't want to do it right now, because adding new features
can mean adding new bugs. That sort of thing is reserved for the
"in-testing" updates.

-- Bill

To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to: