From: Kevin Fetter
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:36 AM
Subject: [guide-user] Ok am I losing my mind - NGC 2299

Oh right, what's going on here with NGC 2299

I turned on the NGC objects in guide.

Here's the problem, when I am at a feild of view of say,
10 degrees, NGC 2299 shows a symbol of a galaxy. When I click on it,
it says Galaxy.

Yet when I zoom in, to a 5 degree feild of view, the symbol for it
changes to a open cluster, and it says cluster when I again click on
it.

So I must be losing my mind, are it's bug in the program, in which
case "where's the bug spray" :)

NGC 2377, 2492 doesn't change symbols, when I zoom in.

I am using 3 Nov 2005 version of guide.

Kevin

Kevin

To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to: