From: "Mark Huss" <mark@...>
To: <guide-user@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:48 PM
Subject: [guide-user] PDF woes

I'm trying to create "soft copies" of some charts, and have not had
much luck. When I try to print to Acrobat Distiller (5.x) Guide
crashes. If I print to pdf995, the output quality is fairly poor
(blocky small stars and striped larger stars).

Anyone here have another suggestion? I'm running Win XP.

--mark h

To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to: