Re: [guide-user] Digest Number 1289

Bill J Gray Sep 25, 2005

Hi folks,

While I find discussions of religion vs. science and the history of
both to be fascinating, I can't say that they are at all on-topic for
this forum. I haven't done a search on Yahoogroups, but I'd be
utterly astonished if there were not a dozen forums more focussed on
these subjects, and I'd ask that the discussion move to one of them.

In the past, the only messages I've had to moderate have been a
few spam messages inviting us to observe "heavenly bodies" of a very
terrestrial sort. I hope you'll all collaborate on keeping my workload
as moderator to such a low level.

Thank you, -- Bill