Location Name (was Eclipse Finder Problem)

R Shapp Oct 29 11:23 PM

Hi Bill,

The October 29 update works well, however, our town's zip code was separated
from that of nearby North Plainfield NJ about three years ago. Your new
update is able to find 07060 (North Plainfield), but it doesn't find 07069
which is the current zip code for Watchung, NJ.

'Nother question: I have loaded lat/long for a specific viewing location
which I call "1243 JD", and I have saved a Mark with that site info. How do I
get the "1243 JD" to show up in the title bar?

Thanks for the help.

Ray Shapp