Re: [guide-user] Psychedelic Moon

LarryWood Oct 27 1:25 PM

Right key on Moon, select "display" then "option" then simply select the bitmap
you want: 1, 2, or 3. The second method is hit the "Dot" key on your keyboard.
That will change the bitmap image of the Solar system object displayed. If you
have the "planet" files all loaded you will have three posible selections available.

Larry Wood