Re: How to get prediction of transit of ISS on the Sun

toadatrix Jun 8, 2004

Thanks, I just tried the CalSky site and I did get it to work. If
you set it at the Astronomer level it will find smaller satellites
that transit the sun.

Are there any software packages that I can install and run on my own
computer that can find locally visible transits of artificial
satellites across the disc of the sun or moon.

--- In guide-user@yahoogroups.com, "Masaki Kouda" <fp6m-kud@a...>