OK, this time it's _really_ fixed...

feliks314159 Apr 30, 2004

Hi folks,

I got some comments both on and off-list indicating that the
"fix" was not actually in. I did what I concede should have been
done a day or two ago: started up a fresh machine, installed
Guide and updates on it... and got the same error reported by
others. So I was able to dig through error logs to find the
problem.

The 'tear2.exe' I posted was a version intended for debugging.
Those of you who are not programmers won't have the DLLs required
to get it to work. I've just replaced it with a release version,
so if you (re-)download http://home.gwi.net/~pluto/tear2.exe ,
you should find that the new feature works.

-- Bill