XZ80Q catalog

Masaki Kouda Feb 11, 2004

Hi Bill.

My Guide friend found some strange stars of XZ80P and XZ94F catalog
on Guide with their .tdf files.
Then we knew it's a bug of these catalog, and we knew new catalog -
XZ80Q is available since last autumn, and remenbered it was on the
"Guide extras" page.

But there are 2 problems.

1. XZ80Q catalog is NOT on the link of
http://www.projectpluto.com/extras.htm#xz80q
( http://www.lunar-occultations.com/iota/xz80q.htm ) .

I downloaded "xz80q.dat.gz" file from VizieR.
http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/ftp-index?/ftp/cats/i/291

2. The "sorter.exe" in "xz80q.zip" downloaded from "extras.htm" does not
work good
for my downloaded "xz80q.dat" file.

I sorted that dat file myself, and deleted some hindrance lines.
Now we can use XZ80Q dat file with your XZ80Q.TDF file.

Please check them, and update.

And for Guide users who want to use XZ80Q soon.

You can download my "xz80q_s.dat with xz80q.tdf" file from
http://www.geocities.jp/kotenmon/xz80q.htm

Download "xz80q.lzh" (sorry. It's not zip file ), then un-lha to use.

Masaki Kouda, Japan