Re: [guide-user] asteroids of interest - displaying in colour

Bill J Gray Dec 10, 2003

Hi Alan,

You wrote:

"...Some time ago, I asked if it was possible to colour asteroids
that I have already imaged. That however, turned out to be impossible."

This was true at the time. A while back, though, I made changes
to evade a "doubled asteroid" problem. When I did this, I realized
the same change would make it conceivably possible to have asteroids
colored by assorted parameters (and easier to have numerically integrated
asteroids, and some other improvements I'd wanted to add for a while).
So it's moved from "not gonna happen" to "could happen".

-- Bill