Updated MPC files/clusters/crashes

Bill J Gray Aug 14, 2003

Christian, thanks for the nudge on this. If you look at

http://www.projectpluto.com/extras.htm#MPC_stations

you will get a link to a list current as of a few minutes ago.
Also of possible interest is

http://www.projectpluto.com/obslinks.htm

giving links to the Web sites of many of these observatories.

David, quite a few files are omitted in that "copy-over"...
but none of them should be relevant, with the exception of
'richclus.dat'. And that one _does_ get copied over. So
I still dunno (yet) what's going on here. Thanks for mentioning
that copying stuff over _was_ relevant; that ought to give me
some idea as to where to look.

Dave, if you could e-mail me a copy of the 'startup.mar'
on which Guide crashed, I'd appreciate it. It sounds as if
you've narrowed the problem down nicely, to the point where
I should (in theory) be able to look at the 'startup' file and,
after a bit of puzzling, say "aha".

-- Bill