Latest beta update : saving marks

bertrand Laville Aug 5, 2003

Hi Bill,

This message concerns the last beta update, and I apolize it may concern a problem.
As all the previous updates, I downloaded it the day you proposed it on the list;
All seemed well : I chose to display airmasses, second time, and made constellations lines a bit wider.
Until last days, where I decided to save these changes in a new mark.
So I clicked on "Save mark", and I gave a name for the new one.
Before going on, I must tell you that I have a dozen of Mark files, named, say, A, B, C..., K, and L.
Logically, I called my new mark "M" . I wanted to verify that this new mark had been well registed, and, to see it, I clicked on "Load mark".
And then..., strange things appeared.
In the list I saw, there was no M mark, but two L marks, in that way : A, B, C...., K, L, L.
I clicked on the second L, the latest and new one, and immediately, Guide displayed, not my new figures, but the ones of the first L mark.
I repeated the process twice, and same things happened.
The consequence is that, with the last update, I can display all its new figures well, but I'm not able to save a new mark. (I run with Windows 98)

Have I made a wrong thing ?
If yes, what it is, and if not, any idea, Bill ?

Bertand

P.S.
You are not obliged, Bill, to give me, as usual, the right answer in a couple of hours :-)))