Re: B&W printouts/planet woes/grid lines

Josch Hambsch Jul 1, 2003

Dear Bill

thanks for the fast answer. In the meantime I found out via other
help, that something changed the home-planet setting. Switching back
from Mars to Earth, solved the problem concerning finding Mars.

However, the bitmap is still a puzzle. I see only a white disk of
Mars (with libration). But I see the radiobuttons, but nothing
changes if I switch.

If I look in the Extras-Install to Harddisk, the selection window is
empty. Quite wierd.

I used this bitmap feature very often during Jupiter an Saturn season
this winter and it always worked.

I guess I have to reinstall Guide from scratch.

On my laptop it just works fine with the bitmaps.

Regards, Josch