Usno-A2.0 from ftp -> how to use it ?

agruener Apr 28, 2003

Hello,

sorry if this question might be already answered but I did not found
it yet on the list or somewhere else.

I downloaded all the Usno-A2.0 files from here
ftp://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/usnoa/ and burned them on 12 CDs.
Each CD is just filled up to the limit [700 MB] (in alphabetically
order).

If I now want to use them in Guide 8 how do I do this ? Pressing on
Extras and Get ...A2.0 shows "Get A2.0 from CD ROM" but my CDs are not
identical to the ones Guide seems to need.

Can I copy all files to my harddisk or perhaps can Guide read or
import these files from CD so that I do not have to insert the CDs all
the time ?

Thanks in advance,

Alexander