Re: [guide-user] Quick Info crash/eclipsed moon/CCD/scope

Kevin Fetter Mar 24, 2003

Thanks Bill, I am glad your doing this because for some strange reason I couldn't increase the brightness level in guide just as Bernd Brinkmannhad said to do. I tried to do it along time ago, so I thought I would ask to see if there was a way to make the moon brighter. When I saw Bernd Brinkmann's message, I thought I already tried that but it failed along time ago. Thanks anyways Bernd Brinkmann.
I can slide the bar for contrast to each end and see the effect, yet for brightness, I can only sile the bar to the left and see the effect. If I slide the bar to the right passed the middle area, nothing happens. And when I check to see the position of the bar, it's back to where it was before. So I can't move the slide bar passed the middle for some reason, yet for the contrast I can. So either my comnputer is fooling around, or there's a bug?
I am using the update off the website at
http://www.projectpluto.com/update8.htm
I'll wait until trying to use the update as found on the new.htm area of the website, because last time I used it, my computer starting acting funny. So I deleted my guide files and re installed the progam again. It's back to it's normal self.
Bill J Gray <pluto@...> wrote:

A while ago, the moon did turn orange when in eclipse, which was a better idea than having it just turn dark. I've revised Guide to return to this.