Re: [guide-user] Re: Saving marks with existing names

Ray Shapp Feb 17, 2003

>>.give Bill a pat on the back for allowing
(even suggesting) that user's older versions be donated to educational or
not-profit groups <<<<<<

It was actually because another member of my astro club donated his copy of an
older version that I became familiar with Guide. About two years ago, I
bought my own copy of Guide 7, and have updated it to Guide 8, and I'll
probably continue to upgrade as newer versions come out. Bill Gray provides
the kind of support that really needs to be rewarded.

Ray Shapp
Watchung, NJ