rotation

paul Oct 8 7:49 AM

thanks to Bernd & Arild,
yes I have a mirror image E->W flip and I'm digesting...

>>Every time your eyes are not parallel to the horizon in this mode you
have to use "Rotation" to accommodate this. When looking south there
should be the least problems. But when look to the east or west at high
declinations it is sometimes difficult to keep your eyes parallel to the
horizon.<<

in a "celestial mechanics / me standing at scope looking at position X"
sense. ie knowing better when to expect to need rotation adjustment...
problem if any is on my end and not with your explanations...