Request for Guide8

Kouda Masaki Apr 27, 2002

Hi Bill.

Star "blurring" feature and GROUND_DISPLAY command makes
Guide to able to display stars more realistic. It's great.

I want to display planets realistic, too.
Guide display planet as cross it its visual diameter is under 1-dot.
To display planets realistic, I want switch to display planets as stars.

Now all planets of the week are in evening sky. Many people will
see them. I hope Guide can display planet conjuctions realistic.

And I found latest Guide can display Double-double star (eps Lyr)
as double-double. Thank you. It's great job!

But ... see Albireo (bet Cyg) as lebel 8. Guide shows 3 stars for Albireo...

Masaki Kouda