NSVS vs NSV/planet_grids

Bill J Gray Apr 3, 2002

Hi Roger,

Point taken. I've modified the "Go To NSV" function so that, when
fed a number in the NSVS range, it handles it properly. (The display
of the two is still handled separately; only the "go to" part is New and
Improved.)

Ben, about planet grids: sorry, no... there is no "master control"
for these.

I suppose there _is_ one way around this, of sorts. Save a .MAR
file with all grids shut off. Edit that .MAR file and remove all lines
except the '999 name' and '76 pl maps' ones, something like

999 name Planets with no grids
76 pl maps 70 70 70 73 70 71 40 40 40 40 72 70 70 70 70 70 70 70 70 70 ...

Then turn all the grids on, and make a "Planets with grids" mark
file, doing similar editing. Clumsy, but if you really do this a lot,
it may prove worthwhile.

-- Bill