RE: [guide-user] Of many, many things...

Rafael Barbera Mar 20, 2002

Hello Bill,

> ASTEROID SYMBOLS:
>
> The asteroid symbol is indeed settable. Add a line such as
>
> ASTEROID_SYM=m-32,-32;l32,32;m-32,32;l32,-32;
>
> to GUIDE.DAT. (The complete list of settable symbols is now given
> at http://www.projectpluto.com/update7.htm#dso_symbols . At least,
> I'm pretty _sure_ it's complete...)

By the way, are there any full description of all the symbols "commands" we
can use in TDF files?. I have read the TDF doc a zillons of times and always
I get the feeling that you don't tell all the history ;-). FYI, the lignment
option in TDF files, seems not work:

align 17 # 0 Left, 1 Middle, 2 Right; 0 Over, 16 Middle, 32 Under

I have tried with all the values and the label is always printed in the same
position.

--
Saludos,
Rafael Barbera