Re: [guide-user] GSC-2.2, dark nebulae, etc.

Owen Brazell Jun 24, 2001

Bill,
the gsc22.zip still appears to have the programs from the 21st June in it
and barnard.zip, the updated positions for the Barnard dark nebulae does
not appear to exist. I am having problems with any Barnard dark nebulae
after this update where it says not a valid object when you enter any
number into the GOTO screen.

Other updates appear to be OK.