From: guide-user@yahoogroups.com <guide-user@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: 15 September 2019 17:30
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Download efemerides for guide9.1 from the newly discovered interstellar comet C / 2019 Q4 (Borisov)

Hello;
Got thanks.
So, kite update from the same guide9.1 program no longer works?
Regards

El 15/09/2019 a las 17:44, 'P. Clay Sherrod' drclay@... [guide-user] escribió:

Sorry....a small correction: save AS "soft02cm.txt"....there should already be that existing file in your GUIDE folder which you will want to over-write; same with the "comets.dat"

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/

Dr. Clay
-------
Arkansas Sky Observatories
www.arksky.org
ASO MPC H45 - Petit Jean Mountain South
ASO MPC H41 - Petit Jean Mountain North
ASO MPC H43 - Conway West
Publications: http://arksky.org/publications
Join Arkansas Sky Observatories on Facebook