Re: [guide-user] Animatio dialog

Gerhard Dangl Jul 19

Hello Rolf,

in my Guide9 (the last version) in every level <10 the planet is shown
as a cross. But still in front of the sun I think. With level 10 or
higher Mercury is shown as a disk.

If you take a look on Mars at the same date (2019/11/11), the planet is
shown as a cross until level 10.

Regards
Gerhard Dangl
www.dangl.at