Re: [guide-user] Re: confusing actual comet data of 21P

barringtonri Sep 13, 2018

Ahhh!  Thanks Larry.  Was looking for a download link and didn't realize that the text I was reading actually was the .hee routine itself.

I've got to be a complete computer Luddite as when at that page I can go FILE / SAVE AS/  but then there are 4 options for saving: web archive, html, different html, and txt.  Can't get any of them to save as a .hee format.

Should I save the .txt file into Notepad and then rename it as a .hee file perhaps???

Sorry to presume on you with this.

Pete