confusing actual comet data of 21P

Rolf Stadelmaier Sep 6, 2018

Hello all,

in preparation for observing the comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner the last night I
downloaded the actual MPC comet data in Guide9. When I slewed my telescope
to the apropriate coordinates I saw (my camera saw) no comet is present.
Further on in a 2-degree neighborhood I found no comet.
Later on when I compared backuped comet data from around mid august with
these actual data I found that the older trajactory and newer one are
parallel postponed to another by -0.54 h in RA and +6.33 ° in Dec - that's a
lot.
Has anyone else experienced this issue and/or knows what is going on?

Best regards from a confused/frustrated observer,
Rolf Stadelmaier