Re: Transfer preferences and settings

Tom Kunsitis Aug 23, 2018

Without the registry entry, Guide will have spaces between the individual
toolbar buttons. Disabling themes allows the buttons to be displayed
together in a single string. Prior to Windows 10, themes could be disabled
using the icon launching Guide. Windows 10 moved it to the registry.
However, the string disabling themes must be manually added to the registry
as the install DVD will not do it for you.
Tom Kunsitis - Richmond, Virginia USA