Re: [guide-user] Transfer preferences and settings

Ted Blank Aug 22, 2018

Hi Phil, I do this all the time.   The easiest way is to just zip up the entire Guide folder, copy the zip file to a (large) USB stick, transfer it to the new computer, and unzip it into a new folder of your choice.  This will include everything in the Guilde folder.

I have all of my catalogs (UCAC4 etc) in the Guide folder, but others keep them in a separate folder called "Catalogs" or similar.  If this is the case for you, just zip and copy both folders (Guide 9 and Catalogs).

Ted Blank