Re: [guide-user] Problem with goto for a UCAC2 star

Steve Messner Apr 27, 2018

Hi Ted,
    Sorry this doesn't answer your question but I almost never look for the star. I keep a fairly recent MPCORB file in the Guide root and just look for the asteroid. Set the time of the event and it's always right on the occulted star or extremely close. Hope this helps anyway, Steve M.