Re: [guide-user] astrometry.net resolved image shows east-west mirrored in guide 9.1

Christian Ambros Mar 27, 2018

Hi Bill,

up to a next round with this topic... Since I haven't read anything about it, I'd like to draw further attention to this issue.
I compared the headers of the astrometry output with DSS2 fits files and came to the conclusion that the interpretation of the X/YORGSUBF keywords might be the origin of the twist.
How are the directions of the fits files interpreted? And is it possible to use the normal way in Guide?

cheers,
Christian

-- "A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!" "Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"