Re: [guide-user] TLE Fetch Endless Loop

SCOTT KRANZ Jan 21, 2018

I just tried this myself and got the same problem where the little download box pops up and repeats and repeats and repeats......  Tried running the tear2.exe file as suggested below and then I get a debug.txt file created. Inside the text file it says "

tear2: Dec 11 2017 20:42:32

0 bytes read of 0
Estimated 0 bytes
Errcode -2146697203
Progress location 0

Any ideas?

This is my work computer where I DO NOT have admin rights.....  Is that what is causing my problem?

Time for a GUIDE update?

Thanks!

-Scott