astrometry.net resolved image shows east-west mirrored in guide 9.1

Christian Ambros Dec 18, 2017

Hi Bill,
after solving a lost and found image from my archive of bad logged images with astrometry.net online, I imported it with guide 9.1. The position is correct, but it showsmirrored in east-west direction. Any idea why that happend?
In SAOImage DS9 and AstroImageJ it is correctly shown. Fitsworks4, too.
Since the image is just 4.2mb in size, I'll provide it as attachement.Can't find the error.
cheers,Christian
PS: The image was taken 2000 at Skinakas Observatory, Greece, and was misstargeted, should have been NGC6240, but it shows some unknown galaxies.

-- "A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!" "Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"