Guide 9 crashes when toggling tdf user data set ON/OFF

chasseurdesgalaxies Nov 20, 2017

Hi,

I have a strange problem: Guide 9 crashes when trying to toggle a (self-created) user data On or OFF (in "Extras\Toggle User Data sets"), while it works for others user data sets (also for self created stes, like the Minkowski catalogue for instance) without any problem. I tried everything, reduced the catalogue to only two lines (because I thought it was too large), I reduced the commands / information to be shown, etc in the tdf file to a minimum,  ... just to try.to avoid crashing. But nothing helped.

Do you have an idea what could be the reason ? I am really intrigued, because it works for other user data sets (tdf files / catalogues).

Kind regards

Rudi